Thursday, January 8, 2009

more room please!

So what do you do when you get home from the grocery store and after putting away your groceries you find that you're out of valuable cupboard space and there's still more to put away?

What I did, was promptly go to all of the second hand stores in town, and searched for a small, sturdy, little shelf. No luck.

For those of you who have not seen my place, I live beneath a store. My landlord has one little storage room beneath that store, and she has to go through my little kitchen in order to get to this little storage room. So it's important to have groceries put out of the way, not just so my landlord doesn't trip over them, but for sanity's sake as well!

So for about 2 weeks, we've tripped over, gone insane, and looked in vane for a little shelf.

Thank you to a wonderful Sister who came to my rescue with her small, sturdy, unwanted little shelf! It's perfect.

No comments: