Tuesday, September 30, 2008

beetles and fall

wow! 2 posts in one day! That's pretty crazy, and probably won't happen too often either! But on my way to the post office, I saw this huge beetle (actually not as big as I have seen in this little town, but big enough) it was about 1 1/4" long, so I whipped out my camera and took a little video.




Speaking of Beatles, I found this picture somewhere on this world-wide-web and thought it was pretty cool. Hope I'm not infringing on anyone's copyrights by using it!


And last of all, some random fall pictures taken this year.



This is a little copper tree I made for my sister and her family. She always sets up beautiful fall displays in her house.


Flexing the brain playing a game of Master Mind
It feels good to get home after a day of work in these things! It's always an interesting day when I decide to wear heels: that's the day someone shows up and wants a good demo of the firewood processor!

Have a happy Tuesday everyone!!!

1 comment:

Felice Luftschein said...

lovely fall pictures!
Thanks for the link to my blog!That's so cool!