Thursday, October 2, 2008

new October, new things to do

Good October day to everyone, with a high of +20 degrees out there, we're sitting 11 degrees below the current temperature in Barbados...ohh that would be nice to be there again!




So with this October day comes a new routine for a little while: BOWLING! We'll see if I'm allowed to walk down to where the pins are and take a picture-promise I won't go on that nice hardwood! We shall see. If I am successful, then I'll be posting them up some day.

In the mean time, I've made these...I'm a little nerdy aren't I?!?




Something new and exciting for me is this: At the trade shows with my job, I can make up my copper trees and sell them! 'Tis all right with my boss so, should be good :) They'll probably go over well at the Log & Cottage shows I think. And with the offer of custom work....hmmm

I need to go buy more copper wire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been fun bowling with you